Moist Heat Steam, Dry heat and Depyrogenation Services
Prince Sterilization is a contract sterilization services provider that specializes in moist heat steam and dry heat sterilization and depyrogenation services. At Prince you will find a full suite of sterilization related support to our customers including development/feasibility, validation, and routine processing cycles. Our expert staff is ready to provide case-by-case consultation support when needed. Click here to download a brochure or continue reading below to learn more about our products and services.
- Moist heat steam sterilization (pulse pre-vac, gravity, and air-over-pressure)
- Plastic bottles and tubing
- Glass vials
- Stoppers and seals
- Cell culture bags
- Manufacturing equipment (scissors, hemostats, forceps, etc.)
- Terminal sterilization of liquids in sealed vessels (aseptically filled drug products in vials, IV bags, syringes, blow-fill-seal technologies, and others)
- Dry heat sterilization
- Heat resistant drug products and other materials
- Liquids in sealed containers/ampoules
- Glass vials
- Manufacturing/process equipment (e.g. stainless steel)
- Water for injection (WFI) rinsing
- Rinsing of materials such as seals, stoppers, and glass vials with WFI prior to sterilization or depyrogenation.
- Prince Advantage™ Our process lowers bioburden, particulate and endotoxin levels as well as removing stubborn and potentially inhibitory residues.